Thursday, January 27, 2005

Handbag story..

It's Friday again. The usual 2-hours plus unit meeting finally ended about 11.30 a.m. Sometimes I wonder why the Boss need long meeting just to tell us the same information over and over again. Being polite, most of us just sit there and listen. This time I got less questions compared to last month meeting, maybe because he is tired of blunt anwers from me.. hehe..



Yesterday, I walked to Nabilah's nursery to pick her up. Her father was late, overslept because it was a very hot afternoon.. headache and what nots. Kesian dia. When I arrived, she was drinking her milk with her fren, we called him 'Mamat'.. baik sangat dieorg tue. When she saw me, automatic she got up and want to go back-lah.. but no car, so, I sat down with her and Mamat. Somehow, I think, all babies and toddlers love mama's handbag to explore. And Mamat, innocently pulled my bag and started to explore. Seen that, Nabilah started her baby talk and expressed herself by crying to me.. and she even tried to get back the bag from Mamat. Wah, tarik menarik punye episode lah masa tue. Nak tergelak pun ada. When her father came, another episode of crying.. mengadu pasal Mamat tarik beg mak lah tue. She was sooo angry with Mamat that time. That's my adorable lovely 1-year old daughter.



Tomorrow will be a challenging day for me. I got an assignment to be the MC for our monthly colloquium. Next month, it is my turn to present anything technically related. Hope everything will be ok for me. Most important thing, I need to be in office earlier than usual.. meaning, no breakfast with my husband-lah. Ala, no roti canai-lah tomorrow *sigh*





No comments:

Post a Comment