Thursday, February 24, 2005

Travel..

It has been almost 2 weeks since the last post. Work is taking alot of my time. For the past 2 weeks, I've been travelling alot to some places that I don't want to go but I have to. Leaving my toddler with my mom, took couple of flights, work under hot sun surrounded by thick bushes (luckily I meet no snakes whatsoever), car-pool on long journey with winding roads and today, I just finished my slides presentation for tomorrow's colloquium *sigh*

At 6-months plus pregnant, I feel a bit tired doing outstation work.. but I do love to travel to places I've never been to. In fact, during my university time, I did save some money to travel to but at the end, used all of them for my wedding.. hehehe.. I always want to visit Kyoto in Japan and skiing in Switzerland. My so-called dream vacations.. haha. I have pretty hectic schedule next week and week after next. 4-days out of office plus several site works to do. I'll be leaving my Nabilah with her grandparents in Muar again, for almost one and a half week. Hope she will not get homesick by the time we pick her up again.

Btw, I went for checkup yesterday and my gynae said everything is fine with me. The baby is in correct position, with reasonable weight, and looks like having all the necessary features. Phew! What a relieve.. the only thing is that I have to keep watch on my weight gain.. 4 kilos in 4 weeks are too much.. but I think the nurse mistakenly 'timbang' myself lah.. hehehe.. I do need to eat more, if not, won't have energy to do work.

Next week I will turn into my 28-week pregnancy i.e. 7 months already. I just hope that the airline still allow me to travel in their flight.. hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. another baby girl ler.. that's why Nabilah kind of excited sbb dpt sister.. kalau brother, tak tau ler..

    ReplyDelete