Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Shoes for Nabilah

She wanted that shoes. It lights up when she walks. But stubborn me, I went to pick up another shoes, cheaper shoes for her. And guess what, she did not want to wear it at all!

Unbelievable, but true. My husband and I looked at each other yesterday night when Nabilah tried her new shoes and started jumping up and down just to see her shoes did not light up like it did when we were at Walmart. There and then we decided that we need to return it back to the store and get the 'laser light' shoes. This evening, when her father opened up the new shoe box, she looked, smiled happily and gave me a big hug. Then she said "I love you" to her dad and gave him another big hug. I almost cried!!

Lesson to learn: When it comes to buying shoes for your child, if she or he said "I like that one better" and start to behave like she did not want any other thing or just don't care, just grab the one the child chooses.. even if they are only going into 2-year old next week! (Tips: make sure you put her on the cheapest shoes first...)

No comments:

Post a Comment