Yeah, at last.. the long waiting moment for every mom and dad. My baby is walking!! Hehehe. Najihah is walking at 9 months and 17 days old. I am so glad and surpised too. Here's how it started.
Last few days, she tried hard to stand on her own. On the first day, she tried to get up from squatting but she found it is too scary (she was like "Oh Mak! I am too heavy!"). Eventually she found her own way of standing on her own by cruising on the edge of the sofa and lifted both hands up in the air. I'm standing!!
This evening, when I was busy trying to trim Nabilah's hair, Najihah was anxious to get hold on to the hairbrush. I tried so hard to put her away, and suddenly she rushed forward with three small steps just enough to reach me, I was startled for a second before I clapped my hands so excitedly to see her walking towards me. Nabilah was stunned too, well, she was having her hair cut, that was scarry enough I guess. Later, Najihah kept practising her new found skill - walking small steps. She proudly showed her dad and kept smiling for the rest of the evening. Well, I guess she will follow my footsteps - I walked when I was 9 months old, that was what my mom said. Hehe.
We should be looking for new shoes for Najihah soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment