Sunday, December 9, 2007

End of year

Only few more weeks before this year ends. Time flies too fast without we ever realize it. If don't know about others, but I truly feel I had a productive year behind me, and more progressive year in front of me. Many is taking leave in this office, it is time for holidays. Christmas is just around the corner, and so do Aidil Adha. I have been planning quite a long holiday in weeks to come. Somehow those 'unhearted' management decided to freeze our leave just because several assessors wanted to come for like, 3 hours to our office. I do share their vision and mission to bring this company up to higher level, but please do not slaughter your employees by forcing them to stay in the office, including me. I may be here or may be not on that day. It is just so unfortunate the the assessors chose that day for us.
 
Anyway, my mom is at home today taking care of the kids. She was supposed to come to care for them tomorrow until Thursday evening, but my dad bought the ticket a day earlier. Extra time with granny. Hehehe. I'm going for outstation work for 3 days, I have not been out since last July? Too long in the office, and I am tired. This morning, I plan my work for the whole year, dividing it to four major sections, and you know what.. it doesn't matter whether I am here or not, other people can take care of my lab work while I'm gone. So, I'm gonna get that long-waited holidays and go outstation as much as I want because that's what my work is called for.
 
Have a nice week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment