I was all out yesterday with the team, tried to finish up the work till late evening. Kandis is quite a tough site to work with. Rain poured all of us wet, at the open field. We had no shelter and we kept going. Then, someone told me it was his birthday today (27th) and I have asked him to work, in the rain. Oh no! Felt very very sorry for him cause I did not plan to ruin his birthday. Should include him in my FB birthday book.. Hehehe..
Then I remembered, it was someone's birthday too.. someone closed to me many many years ago, but never seen again since I graduated. I guess I have few close encounters with Pisces people, but Cancer will always be my favorite ppl to be with (and Dragon's too!).
Today, we travelled whole day to Kulim, missed good scenery (as I as told by my excellent driver) at the top of the hill along East-Coast Highway Jeli - Gerik because of heavy rain. Tomorrow I'm hoping good weather will have mercy on us. Got to finish everything and go back to KL on time. Everyone is waiting anxiously to be with their family again, including me!
No comments:
Post a Comment