I never felt so happy when the plane touched down on my native country's ground. It is good to be home again. After a crazy few weeks before flying out to Montreal with chicken pox scars, jetlagged and cold weather, I am back at home. DH was hospitalised because of virus infection. I can never understand why I had to face all the bad news while I was abroad. My phone was broken and I can only wished the flights were on schedule. I was worried sick of the images of DH being hospitalised when my mom told me the bad news. The kids were estatic when they see me but DH was not. At least that was what I can see when I visited him at the hospital an hour after I landed home. He still scold me of little mistakes that I make esp when the kids were concerned. I was just trying to be accommodating to my youngest daughter's need but it was a mistake. She was cranky and DH continued to tell me I should not do this and that. Well, I was tired and I just shut my brain off, packed up and ferried the kids home. All I need is a thank you or at least something like "I'm glad to see you back". But no, all I got is the usual "Your should not do that, you should do this, you should do that". I left frustrated and I bet the whole week has already ruined. A 'good' start for Hari Raya celebration, that I don't feel celebrating at all.
It really hurts when someone do not know or seems to know how to prioritise esp when it comes to showing appreciation in whatever other people are doing for them.
So people, all I can say is Montreal sucks, but I'm not coming back to home sweet home, either. It was just the plain old home I left before.
It really hurts when someone do not know or seems to know how to prioritise esp when it comes to showing appreciation in whatever other people are doing for them.
So people, all I can say is Montreal sucks, but I'm not coming back to home sweet home, either. It was just the plain old home I left before.
No comments:
Post a Comment