This morning while driving, Najihah relates her finger-cut experience to her so-called imaginary friend. What scared me most is these imaginary friends are blue colored ‘baby hantu’ and orange colored ‘mama hantu’. She said both of them are ‘nakal’ and the ‘baby’ asked her to play with scissor and snip her index finger. Oh dear! The trauma of having ‘bunians and jins’ surrounded my late father death is not yet subdue and now I am facing with this new ‘imaginary friends’. Last night, I asked her to recite Ayatul Kursi, Al-Fatihah and the 3 Quls of which she did dutifully. She said to me that these ‘hantus’ did not bother her for a while after she read those Surahs last nite.
Then, I remembered the day before yesterday, they asked me about ‘dosa’ and ‘pahala’. Why Allah gives pahala, and why we need to recite Al-Quran. They must have been studying Islamic Studies during the week. So, the story of Muslim, non-muslim, good deeds, evils, demons and hantus came into picture. She might have been digesting all the information too much and got carried away with her ‘imaginary friend’. But kids never lied about what they have seen or hear. Today, I am going to
nana, aku pun rasa seram dengar cerita pasal imaginary friend ni.. mungkin juga la dia terbawa-bawa..apapun semoga luka Najihah cepat sembuh ya..
ReplyDelete