Monday, October 18, 2004

Travelling..

We went back to Kemaman last Friday evening. Traffic was bad, I supposed it was all because it was the first day of Ramadhan. It took us two hours driving from Bangi before we reached Gombak toll. Breakfasting was a total mess. My husband and I took turns eating, and when my turn to eat.. Nabilah just cannot stay in the car with her father. *sigh*



Fasting during the day really tiresome, at least for me. Our energetic Nabilah always want us to accompany her. Feeding her is another problem. She loves eating but at the same time, messed her face with the food. And she knows when we are going out.. she doesn't want her evening nap at all. We just brought her along to Pasar Ramadhan, I cradled her, she slept for half an hour.. phew! what a scene.. holding your 8-months old daughter for half an hour.. kebas tangan!!



Journey back home was not much easier.. my husband decided to start travelling after breakfasting.. and he wanted to go slowly.. I mean, pack everything in his own sweet time.. while my mother-in-law kept asking us to pack everything before breakfasting.. because she wanted to go to masjid.. I don't mind but it did stress me more as I was the one who had to pack everything, changed Nabilah clothes (how she hates her clothes to be changed.. ) and finally get myself prepared too.. all in half an hour.. and I slept the whole journey.. too tired to think of anything else.. hehehe...



Next time, will pack the bags in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment