Monday, October 25, 2004

A wheel...

I read Najah's and Nad's blog right after Zohor prayer. Just hope that my life won't be like the Bad Man in Najah's and pray that I'm still healthy after 25 years eating junk food.. felt sorry for Nadd even though I did not know her in person. I envy the courage she has while fighting the leukemia and those painful treatment.. I want to be well and healthy because I have so many things to do for my self, my family and my children.. most of all, I haven’t had chance to repay everything that my parents did for me up till now.. If everyone in this world just take a minute to ponder on life.. that life is like a wheel, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, I think this world will be a better place to live in.. well, at least there will be a better place to work and enjoy the fun.. not worrying about sales, profits, promotions, office politics and so on.

I love my work but nowadays, it seems that the work does not seem to be fun anymore.. perhaps I should consider changing it.. emmm..

p/s: going home at 4 o'clock today.. MD said we’ve done well on the seminar. Hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment