Thursday, August 23, 2007

Grouses..

It does not help if you were asked to do something by someone and at the end you were blamed for this and that thing that you do not know initially. Yes, its true and it happened to me recently.  Well, I was not blamed but nearly victimised by the end user because of things not written on the paper. After all said and done, my weekend will be ruined. Last night, I stayed up until 3 o'clock in the morning to start some correction, and will have to continue doing that at least for another night. I was awaken by my husband at 5 o'clock when he was searching for my eldest daughter and he asked me what time I went to sleep.. 'Three..' I said and I went back to sleep. He knew that another horror week for me has started. I need to remind myself again and again that my family is my number one priority and whatever action that I take will effect them more than anyone else I am working with.

I will send the birthday card today - rain or shine. And call on Monday, no matter how busy I will be next week. My father's and brother's birthday will be on Monday, 27th August 2007. Cheerios!


No comments:

Post a Comment