For the past weeks, I have not been sleeping very well, 3 am was a normal time for me most of the days esp during the weekdays and sometime weekends. The stress was too much on me to finish up the simulation report. At last, at 6 pm yesterday the report was finalized and settled. Hooray! One burden off my shoulder. Finally I can go to my office and have a cup of Lingzhi coffee to enjoy.. Hehehe.. The last time I drink my coffee calmly was like a month ago.. emm.. I should celebrate this small victory by ordering a new baju kurung for Hari Raya.. or better still, buy a manual sewing machine so that I can sew my own clothes as well as my husband's and children. It will take lots of money to just 'tempah' your traditional clothes at tailor shop today. Just imagine, a simple baju kurung will cost you like RM40 (which is my toll and lunch money for two weeks). Crazy.
I have finished 3 important tasks this year - the seminar, the service and the technical reports for 2 projects which I became the team member. I hoped to get at 'Meet Expectation' rating for my immediate, at least for what I have done. Above all, I truly 'bersyukur' to Allah the Almighty for His blessing and guide that put me in what I am today. Also, for my husband's support and children understanding that their mak is not an ordinary working mother which can come home at 5.30 sharp all the time.
The journey is still long.. but it has begun. Hope I'll reach the destination with flying colors.
Side note: My husband will be registering his Masters study at UM this month. As for me, the Board paper for doing Masters by research project was approved yesterday, which was a great news for me since I already have a new project approved specially designed for Post Graduate studies in November 2007. Sounds like we both will be busy at least for another year with academic studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment