Again, I sat down with the same 'kakak' from Finance for lunch. Everyone else was nowhere to be seen. Free lunch downstairs so everyone did not bother to pay for their lunch. Topics for today: salary and family. These days I do wonder why most people wanted to go out from this company, which I think a better ground than outside. Most of my friends, who are good and dedicated worker have tendered their resignation including this one guy who are extremely good at what he is doing. She said he was being 'underpaid'. The outsider pay him RM11K for his technical expertise. Wow! 11K. Extermely good offer from the Japanese. I wonder if I dare to go for an interview and breach my contract. Emm. Then came the family talk. She used to live in UK for 9 years and she has what I have in mind when I was in States. Migration. Perhaps I should consider that as an option when we both settle everything here. It is indeed our choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment