Last Friday, I had hard time focusing on my work because of the morning incident which lead me to clean up my room once again. I was nearly promoted to be a lead auditor in one of my company intiatitives for organised and clean workplace (5S that is!). I thought better start now than later, I will be having an audit in a month. Anyway, I had a great weekend minus the girls tantrums at night (they were too tired to sleep), with my family. This morning, I felt like a new beginning for my working day with a cleaned room and organised desk. I think anyone out there who felt bored with their jobs and sluggish, don't know what to do or too tense to do work, go clean up your room. It is a good theraphy for me.
--
Best Regards,
Noradlina
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment