Yesterday, my friend approached me with Amal Ekspress donation scheme. Being a good friend, I listened and eventually agreed to help. Well, only RM55 to help friend in need. Sedekah jariah. I have not followed MLM or other scheme after I joined eCosway (which eventually I became the user, instead of Business Owner) and Suang Hor Distributorship (I love their products!) simply because I have too much on my plate. The PFA business is doing well, but I tend to spend more than I gain. Hehehe.. Lucky I got that promotion, and will strive to work smarter and get better results (more money, I hope!). Anyway, Amal Ekspress is simply a pyramid scheme, which some pious leaders have given 'haram' status because it involves giving money to other people, without any product whatsoever. I noticed mostly people who joined my friend's network are from low-income group, which I fully understood that they need to find ways and means to increase their fund. As for me, after series of flyers in my post box, perhaps it is time to test the scheme. If I loose the RM55, it is just a small amount compared to what my money means to those needy people. I sent out the free flyer (provided by the company, Mesta Niaga Sdn Bhd) to my business clients and hope that they will think like I did and join for the sake of helping those people who need the money, for whatever reason. A giving hand is ten times better than a receiving hand.
Side note: I slept like a log last night. Working too hard during the day. DH came home late from work. I hope he will get a better job soon.. I slept on the sofa, while he was having dinner (I missed another episode of House!). Went into the bedroom and zzzzz.. until the alarm rang at 6 a.m!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Nana,
ReplyDeletei might not know u, but there's no harm right.
I do agree with u regarding Amal Express. It is a good opportunity to earn extra income. Very simple plan to earn huge amout of money. I am a beginner in this program also..
Shout : Everyone out there... Do join us in Amal Express.. chiow
Have not got a single sen from this Amal Express until today. My fren just ignored the thing and I don't have much time to persuade others to join. There goes my RM55 down the drain. :o(
ReplyDelete