I decided to write something this morning. I was very much stressed with work and the kids got on my nerve this morning. Free lecture, that I ended up regret to have it delivered to my eldest Nabilah. I believe she must be having bad school day yesterday when everything seems to be on the wrong side this morning. I hugged her and just hope that I can finish everything early today and go back earlier. DH is taking a day off (ponteng lagi!) because he got the offer. Pretty jealous with him, wish I can do the same. I read Tun Dr. Mahathir blog (because Shukri is one of his fan, so as Ruby). Tun really write the blog on his own. Wow! I never thought an ex-Prime Minister (whom I got to get a close-up photo of him when I was in Form 3 at PWTC) will have his blog and write. I hope to see more blogs from the ministers (written by them, not their PR or PA) for the ordinary citizen like me to understand their views on important matters.
It was such a relieved to being able to pen down my thoughts in just a few lines. Shall work smart and efficient today. Happy working people!
--
Best Regards,
Noradlina
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment