I had a terrible Monday morning to start with. I have been browsing the net for uncertain things – mainly because I need to reply to the web header design which sites that I like most for my style, and I ended up with recreational surfing! But the good thing is I found Dirty Dozen Ingredients from National Geographic website that I will use for my next purchase of lipstick. I am a natural product freak! Though I buy the most cost effective natural products, it is hard to find one in my home country. I was blessed with all natural products while in the States, but it is damn too expensive here. I need to color my lips sometimes for special occasion, like during Award Day for Best Researchers in 2009! (I am in a process of being one.. hehehehe).. And that Alumni Dinner that I missed every year because I do not want to leave my children at home while partying with my friends. Anyway, surfing ended just about an hour ago, and then I received email from my long lost College Sister (or CS for short) that took care of my during my 1st year in boarding school. I was so excited that I replied her email almost instantaneously. She was a very good CS to me, my family adores her and I always hope for the best in her life.
I am glad that I wrote that congratulations email via Alumni to SSP band winning the first prize in the final competition at PCC yesterday. If not, I won’t be able to tell my CS, I am in the Alumni. Keep in touch, sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment