I had a terrible morning, quarrelling with DH on the USB port that I forgotten to bring back yesterday. We exchanged remarks while leaving for work. I did not wake up last nite - felt terrible to see the laundry basket are full with clean clothes and the other filled with dirty clothes. I never missed washing everyday since my eldest got her uniform last March. So, I was pretty upset that she may have to wear ordinary clothe to school tomorrow. We did, however, kissed and let go when we separated (he goes to work by motorcycle). Usually, I was the one who had to go over and kiss but it was different this time. DH came and opened the car door. It was a relieved. I was sorry that I did not bring the USB but I think he must have been very frustrating with the new work place (no room whatever, he has to work in a computer room). Very bad place, I guess. But I can feel that DH is doing what he likes most, teaching! I believer things will turn better for him in a month or two.
I practised Law of Attaction now and I am in a process of being patience, and work smart everyday. My daughters did not fuss so much compared to last time but the youngest one keep asking to see their baby videos. We spent an hour everyday to accompany her watching those videos and it was fun only for the first 15 minutes!
I wish that I can get enough money to quit my work and do what I like everyday - shopping.. hehehe..
Anyway, I better signed off. The notes are waiting!
Regards,
Nana
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment