I had a series of unexpected turns this week. After 3 days outstations to Kedah and Kelantan, I'm back at home. Thank God, it was never easy being away from my family and kids. Missed them like crazy! but at the same time, being away is good for me as I have more time to review, refocus and rejuvenate (but I seldom finish my work on the road!). I hate to say, but relaxing atmosphere in most hotel I stay made me lazy to work. This week I ended up with unfinished simulation work, and two important letters to prepare. I managed, however, to keep up with the analysis for the site work. After my mom went home, I went to shop for the Scholl slip on that I have been hunting for past few weeks. I took a wrong turn after Puduraya and ended up at Jalan Bukit Bintang (with ache heels walking for a solid one hour non-stop!). I decided to take an LRT at Dang Wangi to Masjid Jamek and eventually reached at Jalan TAR. After two shoes shop, I came to my senses that the black Luxury Scholl line with one-inch heel was not fated to be mine. My last resort, SOGO which coincidencely having Mega Sale this time of year. I took more than an hour to choose other design that I like. I tried on the cream version of that Luxury Scholl slip on but later decided I better off with black slip on with simple criss-cross design that was on SALE! Well, I had a good bargain for RM82 per pair. I nearly bought another formal shoes (not sure brown or black, but I knew that I like that shoes since my Form Five year in SSP - my lovely Math teacher who's married to a MAS pilot wore them back then!). I am sure that I'm gonna have that shoes before I go to Macau in October. I already have a walking shoes for Montreal trip (it'll be cold if I'm gonna use the slip on). My hunting ended about noon, and rushed back to office for series of meetings until I was exhausted that afternoon.
During lunch, about 4 pm that day, my fren called and asked me to pick up my kid. Oh no! She was sick, I thought. My friend told me that all caregivers at the nursery already went home at about 3 something and left the kids on their own. My goodnes! What the hell! The kids alone, with only the nursery's supervisor to take care of them at that time. Some of us already up there to help her and she asked parents to take the children back as soon as they can. I went to the nursery about half past four, and the kids were running here and there. I did not see the babies but I am sure the babies are crying and looking puzzled. I picked up my kid and went to my office with her. As usual, Najihah will do her 'chop-chop' thing with my rubber stamps and messed up my tables. How to do work? I went out early before 5:30 to pick up Nabilah at another nursery and came back to office to check on Najihah's troublesome nursery. I heard many stories but have not had a chance to listen for the caregivers version as I still believe what they did was wrong. Even if they are not happy with RN management, they should not leave all 40 kids (and babies) just like that after their evening snacks. That was totally wrong! DH was furious and he thought to report the case to the Ministry (well, I don't know if he is really serious of doing). I have not had a single chance to do work on that Thursday afternoon.
Friday morning, we woke up late and DH offerred to send the kids. I rushed to work and arrived two minutes before the clock turn red. DH came in about 9 a.m. and I had to send Najihah to school as she was crying when I wanted to move away. Only two caregivers to take care 20 kids and 4 babies. Ridiculous! I send Najihah anyway as we did not plan for any leave (the supervisor told us the nursery will be opened anyway). I had breakfast with the boss and a discussion meeting with USM (I almost forgot about the meeting!) until noon. Then came the announcement, 'To those who have children at Taska, please pick up your child between 12 noon to 3 pm as the nursery will be closed at 3:30 pm". My goodness, not another one! I have to be at the office in the afternoon for colloquium and will be having two appointments at nearby offices during lunch for perfume testing. Luckily DH is willing to take care of the children (both of them) after solat Jumaat. I went for my appointment with the clients, and make appointment with Dr. Kamsiah's clinic on the way home. DH picked up the kids at 3pm and at last, I can sit down listened for 15 minutes presentation and got off to my office for some work. It was a terrible two-days nursery ordeal!
I never thought this can happen after PTA meeting last Friday 11th July. I guess talking (and commenting) to not-so-educated people was not easy and straight forward. We meant something else, they thought something else. But, above all, the caregivers should not leave the children unattended for any cause, at any time. What if it happens tp their children? Tak naik angin ke? I wished they can think straight and be more sensible at their actions. Not sure what will happen on Monday. Just have to wait and see..
--
Best Regards,
NabilaHouse
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
During lunch, about 4 pm that day, my fren called and asked me to pick up my kid. Oh no! She was sick, I thought. My friend told me that all caregivers at the nursery already went home at about 3 something and left the kids on their own. My goodnes! What the hell! The kids alone, with only the nursery's supervisor to take care of them at that time. Some of us already up there to help her and she asked parents to take the children back as soon as they can. I went to the nursery about half past four, and the kids were running here and there. I did not see the babies but I am sure the babies are crying and looking puzzled. I picked up my kid and went to my office with her. As usual, Najihah will do her 'chop-chop' thing with my rubber stamps and messed up my tables. How to do work? I went out early before 5:30 to pick up Nabilah at another nursery and came back to office to check on Najihah's troublesome nursery. I heard many stories but have not had a chance to listen for the caregivers version as I still believe what they did was wrong. Even if they are not happy with RN management, they should not leave all 40 kids (and babies) just like that after their evening snacks. That was totally wrong! DH was furious and he thought to report the case to the Ministry (well, I don't know if he is really serious of doing). I have not had a single chance to do work on that Thursday afternoon.
Friday morning, we woke up late and DH offerred to send the kids. I rushed to work and arrived two minutes before the clock turn red. DH came in about 9 a.m. and I had to send Najihah to school as she was crying when I wanted to move away. Only two caregivers to take care 20 kids and 4 babies. Ridiculous! I send Najihah anyway as we did not plan for any leave (the supervisor told us the nursery will be opened anyway). I had breakfast with the boss and a discussion meeting with USM (I almost forgot about the meeting!) until noon. Then came the announcement, 'To those who have children at Taska, please pick up your child between 12 noon to 3 pm as the nursery will be closed at 3:30 pm". My goodness, not another one! I have to be at the office in the afternoon for colloquium and will be having two appointments at nearby offices during lunch for perfume testing. Luckily DH is willing to take care of the children (both of them) after solat Jumaat. I went for my appointment with the clients, and make appointment with Dr. Kamsiah's clinic on the way home. DH picked up the kids at 3pm and at last, I can sit down listened for 15 minutes presentation and got off to my office for some work. It was a terrible two-days nursery ordeal!
I never thought this can happen after PTA meeting last Friday 11th July. I guess talking (and commenting) to not-so-educated people was not easy and straight forward. We meant something else, they thought something else. But, above all, the caregivers should not leave the children unattended for any cause, at any time. What if it happens tp their children? Tak naik angin ke? I wished they can think straight and be more sensible at their actions. Not sure what will happen on Monday. Just have to wait and see..
--
Best Regards,
NabilaHouse
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment