Monday, December 15, 2008

it is time..

.. to realize some of our long outstanding plans. We bought the sofa last Saturday, and this evening DH called a contractor to build the store we have planned for ages. Unfortunately, they started working right after Maghrib till midnight! I could not sleep, and I don't expect my young ones will sleep too. Lucky escaped for me as Najihah kept complaining her feet 'gatal', DH asked me to leave the room. I have to work on the project. Those simulation are giving me headaches, and I had to forgo 'good moments' for tonight. Maybe, or maybe not today. The work will continue for few nights are the Indonesian workers can only work at night for our house. Duhh!

I am still not good from the telephone bill conversation yesterday evening, but seeing DH effort today to realize the 'store' plan so that we can study in the 'computer room' made me think twice of bringing up to him about the 'numbers' again. Well, as long as he loves me, 'numbers' do not matter much. I think, we already had 'good moments' today ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment