Sunday, January 4, 2009

First day at a new school

Today we sent both girls to the new school – IIUM Montessori at Bandar Seri Putra. I had mixed feelings sending them this morning. First, sad that I will not hear their voice for about 10 hours every school day, as sending them to school is DH duties from now on. Second, I do not know whether our investment of RM600 per month for both kids is worth all the trouble or not. There are tons of things they need to achieve for the 1st term, like in 3 months time, Nabilah will be able to read, recognize noun and verb and so on. She is just turning 5 yrs old end of the month but already there are loads of things she has to do! I am acting like a skeptical mother, but I am looking forward to see improvement on their practical life skills. We gonna have to put in a large notice board so that we won’t forget their school schedules etc.

 

The kids are getting older, and we are getting older too. How I miss them when they were just tiny little babies 3-4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment