Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SafetyPlus baby bottles

There are lots of things happening this week but the most important news is this.

I have written on BPA sometimes ago. I have been searching for the suitable and affordable bottles for my two kids. Yesterday, I stocked up SafetyPlus baby bottles which are BPA-free bottles locally made here. PES bottles are now considered alternative ‘safer’ bottles to glass bottles (which can easily break if your kids throw them). I was given exclusive area of Bangi to sell the bottles, and I can actually sell them anywhere I want. There are few options for BPA-free bottles but most of them are expensive as they come from overseas. I found Green to Grow bottle from Singapore, it is still expensive. SafetyPlus offer the same high quality hospital grade bottles for cheaper prices. From RM33.90, you can get a 150ml honey-colored bottle and for those who wanted to save more, the promo pack (4 in 1) which consists 2x300ml and 2x15ml bottles in one pack for only RM89.00 (the normal price is RM141). I thought that’s a very good bargain.

If anyone interested to try out the bottles, feel free to browse my site (NabilaHouse.com) for complete range of SafetyPlus bottle. I have posted some pictures here, and I do hope it comes alright in this blog (I usually email my entries rather than post it from the Blogger dashboard).

Looking for Perfume Essence, natural skin care products? www.NabilaHouse.com has it all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.. can't upload from office PC.. need to go back and upload the pics.. the pics are readily available at nabilahouse.com.

    ReplyDelete