Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Japanese Cotton

I suddenly had an idea of getting myself and my kids minus my DH to wear Japanese Cotton baju kurung for the next Hari Raya.. I went to PKNS Bangi, and found several outlets selling the Japanese cotton kain ela but most of them sold out including the ready-made baju kurung.. only one outlet selling the baju for only RM95, which is cheap.. ikutkan hati nak je pegi PKNS and buy one for the coming Friday meeting (AKP assessors will be there..) but rethinking that will be wasteful for having a nice baju kurung to show off on Friday instead of very big event, so cancel lah.. I ordered online one pair for Nabilah, normal design for Japanese cotton but very pinky indeed.. she likes pink so much. It is cheap, only RM25 per pair and definitely worth buying for the kids. Najihah likes blue, green, orange or yellow but not pink.. so, I will have to scour around for her Japanese cotton baju kurung in a week or so, definitely before bulan puasa because at that time, no more good bargain and I’ll have to settle for apape yg ada je lah.. but my own Japanese cotton baju kurung will be in pink or peach colored or anything pastel.. I will need DH to wear his cream colored baju melayu and we are good for a nice family photo during hari raya.. and I can wear it again for my graduation perhaps.. hehehe..

 

And now I am thinking, I should stop writing to my email partner and stop feeding him with my accomplishment.. no good reason actually, I just felt that we are so used to email each other and we have stopped talking and I just ignore him when I passed him by.. hahaha.. teruk-kan.. so, got to stop emailing and start to write my research work instead.. but I will definitely miss the encouragement given thru emails that I can read over and over again when I am down or just feeling miserable.. there goes my love-hate relationship with the emails..

 

Tomorrow will be AKP assessment and I am not done yet with the proposal.. the site work today was really hot although very brief.. I knew what I want and what should I do .. the beriani gam was delicious and now I am feeling dizzy a bit because of the ‘kambing besar sangat’ on my plate.. what a Wednesday morning!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Feel free to checkout my online store www.qurnia.com for exclusive ready made baju kurung for kids and teens. Adults will arrive during puasa month. Made from high quality japanese, english and local cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. but too expensive lah.. I can get similar Japanese cotton ready made kids baju kurung for only RM25 jer.. no additional cost if saiz besar.. maybe you need to adjust your pricing lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aa...i luv japanese cotton. Esp from Sireh Pinang at pkns,subang parade and sacc mall. Japanese cotton pesak pahang. But d price lah mahal. huhu.

    ReplyDelete