Friday, July 31, 2009

Quite Friday noon..

I attended 2 hours lectures on 2 closed projects reviews this morning.. one of my friends likes the Japanese Cotton that I’m selling on my Facebook, so, now I need to coordinate the buying and selling process lah.. I love the Japanese Cotton and bought one for my eldest daughter.. the younger daughter will have to wait.. slowly but surely lah.. the selling part for the kain is just for fun, but I am still the authorized distributor for Perfume For All perfume essence for Bangi area, be it rain or shine.. so, klu nk try perfume essence ni boleh lah order di NabilaHouse.com.. and the Japanese cotton stock is limited, grab fast or you’ll get the kain at higher price somewhere else.. my price? Email me lah at nabilahouse(at)gmail.com for details J

 

Okay, actually nk menulis about today’s events.. I had breakfast with my favorite section head, AAR and frens.. but unfortunately kena bagi comment on improvement of his presentation, terpaksalah kan even though I did not want to.. kesian kat my section head tuh.. but GM tanya kenalah response.. then, my DH asked to pick him up at Toyota Service Center because the Avanza won’t be ready until 5pm.. went to Maybank and cleared the Cheque, went to Bank Rakyat to settle the monthly payment and lunch at Asam Pedas @ Seksyen 8 Bangi.. dah lama tk lunch 2 orang jer.. what a day.. and we got like few hundreds more to survive for 2 weeks.. emm.. very challenging indeed but I am happier that the major payment has been paid.. except the insurances will have to wait for our stock profits.. hehehe.. oh lupa pulak, my bosses are gone to listen for another presentations the whole afternoon, no wonder the afternoon is so quite J J

 

Btw, the ‘love-hate’ relationships with the emails have stopped. I have sent a few and received none in return. Need to find another email pal lah J

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment