Last week, I had a hectic working schedule where I spent first 3 days with trainings and the last 2 days on site work. I brought along my kids because the site is very close to my parents' home at Bukit Gambir. Coincidence, wasn't it? I drove at night with 2 kids alone during heavy rain, and finished up the work on the next day as soon as I can. We stayed in at my parents' for the whole Friday morning before driving back to Nilai in the evening. My younger daughter complained on how I always work and she did not like that although I spent most evenings with them at home while their daddy went to night classes. So, we spent the whole weekend at home. Partly because the H1N1 outbreak and I was trying as much as I can to prevent the kids from being infected with the disease. Vitamin, Scotts Emulsion and fresh fruits are always in stock. I went to office on Saturday noon to check on few errands on the network and later returned home to 2 kids fully stuffed with Maggi Mee Goreng that they symbolically called "Mee Ayah" because daddy cooked it for them.
Sunday was our rest day. Now that DH also into FarmVille, I got a challenge of farming the best (and beautiful) farm and moving up to another level faster than him. The kids were not too tacky this weekend (they missed 3 days of Astro Ceria shows while at their grandparents' so most of the time they catching up with their fav shows). But last night conversation with both of them, left me thinking on how react next time they made up funny thing just to cover up their mistakes.
Here goes 3 questiones that I asked each of them separately while reading Princess magazine to them after dinner. Their answers were in mixed English and Malay:
1) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nabilah: Veterinarian (doktor haiwan)
Najihah: Princess
2) What big thing that you really want?
Nabilah: Pink whitish flowery princess gown (baju princess bunga-bunga putih pink)
Najihah: Books
3) What make you happy?
Nabilah: Loved (disayangi...)
Najihah: Mummy (mak)
Honest and truthful answers from each of them. Kids never lied especially from those whom you let them experiences everything at their own pace and ability. I broke into tears each time for third questions.. they really understand the questions and knew what they want exactly at their age of 5 and 4 yrs old.. significant answers that made me ponder for the rest of the night whether I am doing the right thing in nurturing them to be the best that they can in whatever they do when sometimes I procrastinated a lot and complained about the job that I have now.
It is ironic that sometimes you take things for granted very much and very satisfied with what you have. I hope for a better coming week and hopefully I will find peace in my tasks in hand and never complain anymore.
Thank you my lovely fledgings..
Looking for Perfume Essence, natural skin care products? www.NabilaHouse.com has it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment