My younger kid woke up and asked for half boiled egg. She is so hungry? DH promised to make her one after work today and I just prayed that he remembers to come home early. We need to bring her to clinic to have that itchiness identified and cured. We bought her kuih muih to eat on the way to school. I came into my office and drank a whole bottle of Green Tea Colostrum (instantly filled my hungry stomach). I am hungry too.. unfortunately. I drank plain Nescafe without sugar after that. I ran out of my usual Coffee (CEO and Kacip Fatimah), so belasah je lah. I have not slept since 3 am last night, running 73150 elements in the simulation and still counting to draw the conductors as per drawing. I am still hungry, though.
But I am blessed with life. I had so much to look forward too. I am not poor, yet. Although struggling, I knew some day I will get there. I am never out of food. I am hungry just because I am stucked in my chair to do the work. Only few hours left and I may leave my comfy chair to grad something and eat for 15 minutes break. I am so lucky that I am still alive.
Be thankful that you are still alive to see another day, be patience as empty stomach and loads of work really tests yourself to the limit. Hehe.
Sidenote: If you are looking for cheap original Medela Harmony breastpump from
No comments:
Post a Comment