Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sealed..

Okay, it is official.. RM440K for 3-years. Sealed and waiting for the committee to approve. Not that bad eh? Ye lah kot because I have worked for 6 months for this to be realized. But I am soft hearted person, so, ada jugak diskaun just to help the client in terms of approval. I can easily recover those RM that we have discounted in a month or so. The most important thing is we get this going and pray for the best. I should read Negotiation book whenever I hv the time later. Apa buku yang menarik ek? Btw, new cotton designs should be in today but Anne has a meeting in Klang, so I have to wait. Tak sabar le nk htr tempah baju kat kedai yg confirm 2 hari baju kurung siap. Haha. Shopping mode now although gaji tak masuk lagi. Hehe. Oh ye, I want to buy a pair of Scholl wedge jugak. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment