Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm lost

That’s exactly what I wrote in my email to my immediate manager. Oh my, I am truly at lost now. The work is pilling in, my schedule for thesis writing gone haywire (I have not finish yet!) and the new project will start in a month time. Time is definitely my enemy now. And with that I have to sacrifice being detailed and thorough with some things that I can afford too. These make me realize that do I really want to be an expert, with lack on manpower to carry out the routine duties that dictate the survival of my lab? I want to read more, search more and analyze more but most of the time, I need to find time answering and coordinating of things that is simple but not simple enough to pass to a newcomer. I just have to be positive in coming one or two month that I can do this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment