Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Year End..

It is funny when seeing things turned out to be exactly opposite of what you want in a few hours. This morning, I've been busying myself chasing bosses just to get things done the way I want it.. hehe. I got it eventually, felt good about it.. but I won't do it often. Wrote a letter in 15 minutes, talked and convinced them that's the best way to do it.. and I did some cost-savings effort. I wonder whether this kind of thing will be taken into account when they appraise me later.. emm..



Tomorrow will be only half-day working. We were asked by HR to take 1/2 day leave if we have any left. Since it cannot be carried forward, I simply fill-in the application form. Hehe. So this year I got 4 days to keep in the so-called 'tabung cuti' and 7 days carried forward to next year. 29 days and extra 60 days to rest at home.. should plan my holidays properly. Perhaps upgrade my sewing skills or knitting.



Yepp, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment