I ate my lunch alone today. There are people tiling the floor outside the cafetaria and I watched them aimlessly. My mind wanders on things that has just happened to me just before lunch. I was busy briefing my customers on the service reports and also, busy listening to the numerous complaints on the system that I was hold responsible into. My brain was tired and what I could do just listen. I listen to them and at the end, I did ask them to write a complaint letter to my bosses so that action can be taken. I was tired hinting that I need more people to work on the system, and please do not just putting the blame on me. I walked out from the room frustrated but still managed to put smile on my face. I don't deserve this actually. People before me never took note on their complaints but somehow I am always the scapegoat. Back to the tiling work, I bet they are happier doing tiling work than me. I am not happy with what's happening with me now. I don't have any choice to choose from. I rather be in their shoes than in my own but what difference will it make? I am still me, not them. People will still looking for me to blame not others who does not pay attention to my complaint. This world in unfair. Being a Libra, I am suffocated!
Feel like crying but no tears though.. *sigh*..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment