I have just finished one special assignment given by my boss yesterday afternoon. A short one but I spent the whole morning formulating it. Not sure what to put in, like finding missing pieces in a big puzzle. Luckily I won't be presenting, he will. Both my eyes are sore, need to rest and think. I want to share something about cosmetics with you gals out there.
I seldom use cosmetics during working days. That makes me a plain Jane in the office compared to other people. I like moisturiser but not make-up. But this week I make it a point to wear compact powder.. a whitening compact powder to be precise.. because my face is getting older by years. Three years ago, when I went to Wales for training, a lady asked me whether I am below 16 years old. When I say no, I was 26 that time with a baby, she was stunned becaus my skin looked younger than my age. But, if she sees me now, she will think I am 10 years older than I am supposed to be. Anyway, my skin became darker when I went to site last week. So, I bought the L'elan Vital Whitening 2-way foundation to cover up my darker face. After a day, I noticed nothing bad happen to my face .. Hehe.. Lucky me.. I can see some part are getting fairer after 3 days application. I am hoping that it gets back to the original color by Hari Raya.
Well, half past two already.. there will be a talk at the hall but I'm not going to go anyway. Got tons of work to finish up before the day ends. Tomorrow will be another tiring day for me because I have to cook so much to entertain my cousin again.
What a weekend for me.. *sigh*..
--
Best Regards,
Noradlina
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment