Thursday, February 19, 2009

Of determination, close monitoring and self reflection..

I received a call from IT department on the new Enterprise system that I tried last two weeks. I did not report the problem but somehow they detect that I am having data entry problem on the system. Wow, talking about monitoring, this one example of active monitoring. I wish I can do that for my server to external customers. But at the same time, I am very worried if they detect me doing recreational surfing during office hours. I always do that while having my ‘doldrum’ period of low motivation to do work effectively. From now on, I better be careful to enter non-work related website during rest time only, that including shopping sites. Haha. Well, I will be having very busy month ahead anyway. People are pushing more work on me, to finish up on time, to response quickly and accurately and to be as cheerful as I was everytime I meet other people. It is not easy to please everyone but I have been very honest in doing my work. I could not finish faster, with the amount of work that people are putting on me. Being a Muslim, everything has its place and everything has its right. There is reason that things happened the way it is. I am still being positive to take challenge on faster results and at the same time, imagining that the project will be closed on time, the reports will be ready on time and the customers are happy with the deliverables.

 

It is tough, but it can be done. So, just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment