What is a friend? I do not know for sure. For me, my friend is someone that will listen without judgement and to help without asking anything in return. In my case, I have few true friends that I can rely on. Maybe because I am used to be a loner and been living independently since I was 12 years old when I was sent to boarding school far from home, from my parents. Most of them are my colleagueas, that competes with me in the quest for successful career and recognitions. I have no enemies that I know of, but friends that actually enemies behind our back are the most dangerous people. Then, came annoying people who just barged into your life offering advice that you don't ask for. I don't know about other people, but that are my opionions about friends, enemies and annyoying people. So today, I removed two people in my FB list because they are annoying. One lady was totally head over heel about his boyfriend that she constantly writing that she misses him.. bla.. bla.. bla.. So, bye-bye lovebird, nk termuntah reading your status. Another lady was a stranger but I added her because I like to browse Japanese Cottoon designs that she is selling (but I never buy any yet). She simply annoyed me with her judgemental remark that I need to be more positive in life and 'RESET' my mind if I am having stress. Duhh. What I am writing that morning was 'I think exercise is imporant now that I am constantly in stress'. For her, I was not being very clever to do that, but all I am saying is that exercise is one way that I channel my stress for something useful and beneficial. Instead of putting other people as victim when I am in bad situation, doing physical activities help me rejuvenating and think clearly of what is ahead of me. So, I removed her. Then, she sent me email wondering why she cannot reply to my online status, and how she is concern about stress that killed her friend that cannot handle stress. Well miss annoying Japanese Cotton seller, you are out of my list and I am not someone who cannot handle my stress, I have been through thick and thin of life for 30 years and I survive my career, family and dreams, and still going strong. I just hope that she will not simply comment on other people status with her cynical remark whenever she like to.
Some story for Saturday afternoon, while the kids are sleeping...
Note: The Award was actually real. They had my nama engraved on the Award last Friday. Now, is that enough evidence that I can handle my stress independently? Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment