Monday, February 16, 2009

Productive time of the day

Many people that I met said I need to find time that I am most productive to do work that is important to me like my technical competency development and my Masters’ work. I like to write, and I write fast. When the ideas come, I cannot stop writing like right now. And it is so coincidently that my best time to write is in the afternoon session when everyone else is ready to go home at 5:15. What a shame, for me at least. I have been observing my working pattern for several months and today I decided that I need to capitalize on this recent development of my interest in writing is mainly due to the lack of people disturbing me asking for ‘urgent’ things during the day. I managed to brainstorm a new paper idea in less than an hour and started writing almost immediately. Coordinating on project task at the wee hours and now, I am thinking of my comments to support my technician contract renewal.

 

It is all about motivation. And reading one page of motivation article before start working this morning really helps me get through the day and being a productive person.

 

Note: Still owe Ng’s report, Hafizah’s review report and Prof. Liew’s report. Three reports in a row. Helpppp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment