Okay, the title reflect what I did today.. I basically went on to ‘research’ online of Coach handbags, and its outlet. I spoke to one of colleagues and she is very interested to buy some from US outlet. She owned a lot of designer handbags and ended up giving it away to her family when she decided she had enough of it. I tried and coaxed her to sell those handbags to me, and I will sell them online – the market demand for designer handbag is huge! Especially on authentic item bought at boutique or factory outlet such as department stores. Anyway, she may think about it, and I hope I can get hold of several pre-owned designer Guess to sell next month for a commission. Hehehe. This morning I worked on my referral system of GAPbuster as they paid RM20 commission per new member that I introduce. I tried my luck and got one response to my offer to sign up. Unfortunately the website is under maintenance and I could not send his details until Sunday evening. What a waste of time! Anyway, it shows that I should try to do something about my ideas of online business of my own, the mystery shopping stuff and paid surveys work. Oh yes, I signed up this morning with my previous Forum Booster company (I worked with them for short stint while in US to cover our expenses for the last few months) and fortunately they are offering article writing and also forum posting. I have applied and got one test assignment on writing for my application – top graphic design program. I am writing and still writing, need to send it out by today before the clock struck 5 pm, it is my turn to pick up the children today.
No comments:
Post a Comment