I love it when my high school friends called me and said hello. But I hated when they started to question my belief and conduct that for them, is not giving me more than what I should get. It happened this afternoon. Out of the blue, one of them called me and after a while I asked her about her work. She is a consultant with one of the unit trust companies. Okay, I got it straight away. She is pitching a sale. No problem, but I said I already have enough unit trusts and insurance plans to eat (I have good agents for both investment). Instead of a polite okay, she continued to tell me that it is not worth saving in one of the government approved fund because of the low return. Now she started to belittle me. Okay, I may not be rich by normal savings but is adding another commitment to investment fund will make me richer tomorrow than today? I don’t think so, in our current situation. It is better for me to start promoting my business and get quick cash rather than wait another year or so before I can see the return. Otherwise, my kids will be starving and I will not have any money to buy gas or pay my bills. My DH is an economist and I think we can rely on him on our investment fund. Only if she asked that before she started to assume that I do not know anything about investment. Duhh. Another friend that I don’t really need at the moment.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Wrong strategy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment