Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shopping Online Review

From now on, as time permit, I will write review on online shopping website available in Malaysia. I wanted to put this in Today.com but apparently the content was not suitable for that site. So, here goes people. Shopping has always been my past time hobby, especially window shopping. Online shopping is much more exciting when you came across beautifully crafted websites with items that you are eyeing for so long. Here in Malaysia, online shopping is a new trend especially for youngsters. You can see blog spaces are full on bloggers who are trading items from knick knacks, equipment, jewelery, clothes (new and used) up to designers items such as original Coach, LV and Prada handbags. The world of online shopping is slowly capturing the heart of Malaysian people.

 

In this post, I will review one of many online shopping websites available in Malaysia, NabilaHouse.com. This is one of my favorite websites to purchase high quality perfume essence without a fuss. Perfume For All, as the main product for this site, is long lasting, non-alcohol perfume essence imported from UK and France, and packed in Malaysia. The cost of a 5cc bottle is a mere RM28 while the bigger 8cc bottle is only RM37. My personal favorite is Just Me inspired by Paris Hilton. This site also offers naturally made high quality Lingzhi-based skin care, personal care and health care products under brand name Shuang Hor. I have tried several products from this line, and especially mesmerized by its Greenzhi Toothgel, Facial Cleanser, Moisturizing Cream and Refining Serum. The skin care and personal care products have undergone strict R&D process that used latest nanotechnology stuff of which will bring better results in shorter time. I have used the Greenzhi Toothgel to clear up my sore eyes, and it is gentle on my kids’ sore eyes too. Shipping cost is made to minimum on this e-commerce site from free to a very small fee for express postage using Pos Laju courier service. There is also Reading Room which I especially like to visit for knowledge enhancement in perfumery, parenting stuff, online ventures and etc.

 

If given chance to rate this site, I will give them 9/10 for their endless effort to ensure high quality products are delivered to customer with affordable cost.

 

Want me to review your site? Email me and let’s chit chat.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I simply adore shopping online and regularly purchase goods online from sites such as Great Universal. With so many websites around the choice is endless and you don't have any of the hassle that you get when you go out shopping.

    ReplyDelete