Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A treat?

Yesterday, the project was approved (technically) for the amount and duration proposed. I was the 1st presenter and by 3:30 pm already walked away from the Board Room as happy bee. Malam tadi dapat lah tido lena sket. Hehe. That evening I went to She Qeen's Collection shop and bought Viscose Cotton sepasang (and will tempah at her shop too for RM29 sepasang today). My pink Japanese cotton baju kurung belum siap lagi. I am out of new clothes now that getting thinner (perasan!) most of my baju kurungs went to donation je sbb besar sangat. Nak cari blouse pun susah gak, asyik ler tak berkenan.

Anyway, as a treat for me because the project was approved, the list of things I want and will save to buy:
1. Cotton baju kurungs - done!
2. Bling-bling - most probably crystal bracelet (still contemplating nk beli ke idak.. hehe)
3. Blouse & trouser

For my kids: Kitchen Center
For my DH: A new iron-less Batik shirt

This afternoon will have another presentation. Tomorrow morning another one, and afternooon just a discussion. After that, can shop around for the treats and have a good break.

2 comments:

  1. wah makin kurus.. apa rahsia ko. anyway selamat hari raya..lambat sangat lah pulak wishnye.. congrates dah nak abis master..hooray konvo lagi buat kali ke 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tk de rahsia lah.. cuma banyak keje kot.. pas tu slalu kena stay up.. tk best tp hv to lah.. aku tgh bekerja keras nk siapkan thesis nih.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete