Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We've cleared..

The boss, AAR balik hari ni. Actually masuk ofis hari ni je, then he continued the leave until next year. What a bliss, to have a long year-end break. So luck he is, one project approved during his absence. Dengan ada nya boss hari ni, siaplah KPI kami untuk tahun ini. Lega rasanya, although some of the KPIs are not meant to be excellently executed. Ikut nasib lah kan. For me, up till now, baru je collect about 200K, mana nk cari the remaining 601K unless I put in extra hours for new project. So, I am targeting 801K to get excellent lah. We are cleared from the chain of online appraisal. Of which, I think only help in administration but implementation-wise still weak lah. I mean how you can ensure that everyone will honestly rate themselves. Surely put excellent lah to increase the rating. Our group went by the book, so, kalau tak meet target tuh tk payah le nk merayu ke apa ke nak naikkan rating. I personally does not want to burden my immediate boss, and by doing that I impose the same routine to my so-called sub-ordinates lah.. emm..

This week tinggal esok je. These last two weeks are the best time to work because less people will interrupt you and the bosses (most of them) will take a long leave. And bonus pun masuk lah tp seciput je.. sedey tahun nih. Entah apa boleh dibuat dgn bonus seciput tu saya pun tak tahu lah.

But I am glad that the boss has come back for few hours J

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment