My daughter found a new interest.. sitting in her new car seat :o) and I am a happy mother! Yesterday was chaotic as she just learning to adapt to her new seat. She was a bit terrified by her new view and position, I guess.
So, today I shorten the seat belt and she sat comfortably on it. She didn't want any toys, just her 'emem' (We called Nabilah's pacifier 'emem' because that is what she utter or yell when she wants it...) and I had a smooth journey to work.
Unfortunately, when we reached her nursery, she hold onto me tightly and won't go to her care-taker. It is a bit odd as she never failed to just let me or her father go when she sees 'the' school. Even when I want to take her out from 'the seat', she was reluctant. I think she found the journey entertaining since now she can see what's going on in front of her.. esp the cars, motorcycles, lorries, trees etc..
Babies are fast learners.. I don't know about others, but mine is :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment