Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Decision...

My friend sent me a story of a Chinese guy who wanted to divorce her wife of 10 years for a young girl in the office. The wife planned their divorce wisely that at the end she won her husband’s heart again just by asking him to carry her on his arms every day for a month before the divorce. He realized that it was not that he did not love her anymore, but they lack intimacy after years of marriage.

Lesson learnt: Do not forget the ‘details’ of your marriage. Sometimes little things can make big difference.

It is just timely that this story came into my inbox. I have been having bad dreams every other night on something similar. Sometimes past hurts can surface unexpectedly. I have been betrayed twice. The first one was not that bad but the second one really hurt. Sometimes I do wonder what if I took the other decision on that day. Will my life be as what it is now? Will my life be better than what I have now? Will I be happier than I am now? I keep reminding myself that all have been set, takdir Allah, no one can challenge it.

Until now, I still pray that I've made a correct decision. I know myself; my hurt can heal as time goes by. If it is meant to be mine, it will eventually. After all, this is a life that I’ve chosen.

2 comments:

  1. decisions are hard to make..
    anyways, awat kau buang chatterbox? plus, blog2 yg kau list tu mmg best siot! looking fwd to add them in my list as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. box tu messed-up my side bar lah.. next time ler kalau aku ada masa to organize it a bit. hehe.

    ReplyDelete