Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Results..

Last few weeks were hectic for me and my husband.. He was worried sick with his TOEFL result coming out this week. Well, I do share his anxiousness for the result but somehow totally forgotten about this during Raya. This morning, I called him and alhamdulillah, he got 2.67.. not bad, considering he only managed to study 2 days, 1 night before the exam, with Nabilah's around. He passed JPA requirement for US univ application of 2.47. I wanted to sit for the exam too, but the fee is too expensive.. maybe later. I can imagine he's smilling all day just because of this... just like when he passed IELTS exam last month. Couldn't forget his Mr. Bean act.. hahaha!



Side note: Reserved a baby cot for our KK visit. Hotel surroundings looks exotic.. will write about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment