That was the first thing that struck my mind when DH told me that someone has been digging his past from the net. This person is so low, that he has a heart to tell DH that he will tell the authority if DH did not follow his order. Some kind of blackmail, isn’t it? It was not that DH steal anything for anyone, he just had to make up the resume so that he looks good and got the job. I though this kind of thing only happen in a movie but it is happening in front of us. So, I quickly erased the pages (all of them) and started to think of using pseudonym for my online business. Who knows that someone else might found my site and said, “Look, she has an online business selling perfumes and such. We need to report to the bosses so that she can get fired”. It is a scary world out there, and I am not going to give up on finding extra cash doing what I like. I can trust no one but myself. Everyone has an agenda of his or her own. The most appropriate thing to do is trust your instinct. We cannot change a person, his or her behavior but we can change ourselves. I mean myself. I can be whatever I want that brings me happiness. That’s it. DH gonna work on freelance basis until he sort out the major problem hopefully by end of the year, and for the time being, I must save as much as I can, spend as little as I can and chart my development to get my desired millions before I retire.
There goes my Coach, my Bonia and my Carlo Rino, down the drain. Maybe the next Mega Sale, I will get to buy all of them. Now eyeing for Ivy League for my pre-PhD proposal, which will cost me – RM0. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment