It is past 3 am, and I have not started the slides continuation yet, the fact that I am procrastinating since yesterday morning. FBing is more fun than doing work, when I saw Wardina's beautiful aqiqah pictures for her boy (gossh.. she is 30, and look ever ready gorgeous!). I felt like a deva ju, because just this evening three of us (DH, Najihah & I) were talking about the new baby boy coming in our plan. God's will, we will have one before I reach 35 years old (oh noo.. the biological clock is ticking..) but the prep is already underway (talking about ancient Chinese and Indians conception calendar) and the nutrients. Hahaha. DH's spent the good half day outside working with one of his ol'boys for the analysis while I was multi tasking at home. It was not fun though, as I could not do my work. So, today is my turn, we gonna have breakfast outside and lunch inside (or maybe not?) and I am gonna finish up the slides and email the boss.
PM came last night with his new Persona. Nabilah went outside with him, while we were at the Pasar Malam. After dinner, we spent a good one and a half hour watching Thumbelina, the new Barbie's movie that DH brought this evening from his work. I love so much the beautiful blooms and did hope that Twitterbees really exist so that I can ask them to plant trees (and flowers) and make them grow faster. How I wish that I have green thumb to start with. The lawn is empty, and I have only 6 vases of flower to be precise. Emm.. something to think about during long holiday - tree planting. Btw, we did participate in the Earth Hour, just that ours was like Earth Minute - because the lights off only lasted a minute before the kids screaming asking whether they can switch it back over and over again. And I was working in the kitchen at that time, so, it was a good excuse of just a minute of darkness.
The slides.. must finish them before the kids wake up in the morning in less than 5 hours (wait, it is already morning.. yawnn)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment