I received another request for services using the new software. Someone asked their contractors to seek out our verification on their data. Another work to be delivered the next 3-4 weeks and my schedule is already full. I took an hour to reflect back on my tasks when I spotted this month Reader’s Digest. I subscribed to the magazine for the past one year, sometimes missed reading it back to back but today I found one article on Memoirs Writing very interesting. Over the years, I had a dream of publishing my own autobiography but it is time consuming. I wanted to write about my experience caring for my first child almost alone for 2 years, but yet to start any of it. I ended up writing on this blog on my day-to-day activities, on my children moments and sometimes I write on reflection and lesson learnt from my mistakes. I have been writing memoirs in my own context. I remembered writing on DSS when he passed away, how I was really affected by my parents’ breakup and the series of sickness that I faced when overly stressed by the day-to-day work. Thanks to this blog, it has been easier for me to write whenever I want to via email and eventually I recall it as a good therapy for my endless stress-related activities. I do not like politics that much, I don’t bother about which celebrities is getting hooked or should we banned from eating at KFC. I am not a fanatic of any brand but I do like Bonia and Scholl to start with. Writing memoirs are fun, and I should be happy that at least I am in the right path.
Side note: Happy birthday to Azma! Hope you have a great time in Dubai with the family...
No comments:
Post a Comment