Monday, March 2, 2009

Weirdo..

I am writing again. Sorry but I have to write on this. There is one weird researcher at this office who likes to check out other people. This man came to my room and asked for the ISO procedures. I helped him only to notice that these ISO procedures were prepared by him some time ago, and now he asked me about the same stuff. I wonder whether this is a new ISO Audit style. Anyway, the interesting part to mention was he asked about my birthday and started to analyze my personal character. I laugh at some of it, but somehow I knew there is something that he is trying to conclude. What I can say is that, he may not have many friends to start with and do not know how to interact with people. Very pathetic. I jokingly told him that I knew my groups' birthdays and he asked me to email him the info. Duhh, go find some work-lah, don't get 'menyibuk' on other people life. Sometimes when you were given less authority for your work, not well recognize by others, you will eventually be like him. Nauzubillah.

--
Best Regards,
Noradlina
http://rafdina.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment