Thursday, March 19, 2009

Of Coach..

My boss will kill me if he knew that I have been recreationally surfing the net for Coach bags. I am a Coach fan, but I am yet to own one until now. Coach designs are very modern and contemporary suitable for every working lady. I have been affiliated in a sense to Bonia, way before I am married but somehow Bonia designs are not to my taste anymore. I remembered the first Bonia soft leather handbag that my dad gave me for my birthday present just after I entered the university. I have been using the handbag until now, even though I got another Bonia as a wedding gift in 2003. The original bag stays the way they are forever. DH gave me a black Bonia purse in 2002 that lasts for almost 6 years before the zip gave away. Bonia prices are affordable for my salary but Coach bags are very expensive in Malaysia. The smallest will cost about half a thousand Ringgit, the new designs can be up to thousands in KLCC boutique. Once, I was in Penang Airport and there is a Coach retail outlet but I am too scared to enter because I just want to have a look at those bag i.e. window shopping not the real handbag shopping. I have been surfing the net to look for bargain Coach bag of which I fear its authenticity esp on Ebay and Lelong or even Mudah. I have asked around for reliable authentic Coach online seller but somehow only few sell design that I liked. I have been in USA for a year, but it never crossed my mind that I should buy Coach at Macy or Target because that time I was so into Ju-Ju-Be diaper bags for my kids. Now that they are older, carrying a Barney backpack for them is very undesirable. I wanted to find something roomy enough for 2 sets of changing clothes, two bottles, packed formula, and pack of baby wipes, my purse and mobile phone. That’s it. Ju-Ju-Be Be Smart bag is nice but very expensive considering it is actually a diaper bag and I could not find any seller here in KL that wanted to bring designer diaper bag except for Kate Spade’s, Oi Oi’s (just to name a few) because the demand is not there. I am still contemplating whether to save and spend for authentic Coach or just get a fake one which is really cheap.

 

I should be a designer bags blogger instead of an engineer writing a boring report everyday, because now I think I knew more about Coach, Etienne Agner, Liz Clairborne, LV etc compare to what is in the soil that contribute to the lower earthing resistance.. emmm..

 

Dream Coach for today: New Parker Leather Riley E/W Tote (list price at USD$428.00). *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nana, I am a trusted silver PowerSeller on eBay and I have a bunch of 100% Authentic Coach bags, purses and wallets at great prices. Look at all my feedback from my Coach sales and check out my eBay store!
    http://www.eDayIndulgence.com

    Take care and good luck, Tom

    ReplyDelete