One of my colleagues wrote on the blog that some kind of guide or policy should be introduced on information dissemination channel in this office. Well, for me, I have enough of guide and policy in this office that people does not follow. Having these two things in the blog, will limit the amount of interest for people to write. I don’t want to get nuisance email about sports club activities, or shall we vote for this or that. Very tiring to clean up my inbox every two months. The blog is there to write about anything that you want. I do agree not many people has lavish time to write there, but it won’t take much time to write three lines of news about your team achievement. Borak at canteen take longer time than that. I don’t understand why there is still person who likes being in-the-box rather than outside-the-box, when they are actually working in a research organization.
Pity them. What can I say *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment