I think starting work on Tuesday is a good change. Instead of having the normal Monday blues every week, Tuesday morning was a better start for me. Three weekend days are not a bad idea after all. The kids got plenty of rest at home, and woke up fresh this morning. They even made some funny faces with each other, kissed me good byes on both cheeks and had fewer tantrums. The drive was a breeze except of unusual number of cars on the highway, although I went off earlier that half past seven. I did not do much work, although I brought along most stuffs like papers and notes, but I woke up at 4 a.m. for two days in a row. This morning got my attention of doing the internet researching part but I could not start working on the graphs. Need some motivation, need some push. It was hard enough to do things that you don’t like, and it was even harder when you have to do it, instead of you want to do it.
Monday, March 9, 2009
It's Tuesday..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment