Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Early riser...

I woke up early at 4 am this morning; not remembering how on earth I went out from the kids’ bedroom and slept in my bedroom, with my glasses neatly placed on the headboard. DH was asleep when I realized he has been working late and previously slept in the guest room. These days, our sleeping times are greatly reduced to 3-4 hours a day. For me, it was not because of my endless office work but the endless house work to do. I sorted out the mails, calculate book receipts for tax rebate, found missing documents and managed to fill in several contest forms for 7Eleven (yes, I really want to go to Tokyo this time..) when I realized it was already 6 am. Time is getting shorter and faster day by day (petanda akhir zaman) and I am now really working day and night to get things in order. Najihah woke up earlier than her sister. Her eyes were already ok, after two applications of prescribed eye drop and cream. She helped me with floor sweeping, and picked up small things on the floor. Amazingly, I was calm today despite that I have to help Nabilah with her bath (usually it is DH task) at 7.30 am and still arrive on time at work before 8 am without excessively speeding (I drove 25km to work everyday).

 

Sometimes, it just takes one hour a day to keep things in order in my house. And sometimes, I do think that I should be working from home and take care of my family first before I take care of other stuff. Oh yes, I still have to estimate the budget for May since DH is not going to work in April anymore.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment